Looking back on my life as a web developer, I wanted to take an inventory of the technologies I touched, so I'll write it below.
(* As of February 23, 2020)
List what I have written even once in the past.
- C (For research purposes, I used it for numerical calculation when I was a student. About a half a year ago)
- PHP (I was writing at work. About 4 years)
- TypeScript (I was writing at work. About six months)
- Ruby (I was writing a little as a hobby. About 2 months)
- Python（I was writing a little as a hobby. About one month)
- VBA（A macro of Excel. I've been writing about 2 months as a hobby)
- Others（HTML, CSS, Sass/Scss and so on. But, I don't put it in the language enclosure.)
- Web Components
- For graph drawing
- For testing frameworks
- For package managers
- About design frameworks
- Apollo (with React)
Version control system
Anyway I gathered automated and named ones.
- Chef (I almost forgot)
Task management tools
- Node.js (Strictly an http server)
Virtual environment construction tools
To the end
I could hardly imagine myself when I was a student who I am currently using these tools. If I think now, I am working completely different from what I imagined at the same time. I do not know life :)
Since I am still a fledgling engineer, I have nothing I do not know. Let's continue to study everyday.