I am looking for the word "welcome to someone who has used the following technology", since I change my career, so I will look back over what I once touched.
(* As of February 16, 2018)
List what I have written even once in the past.
- C (For research purposes, I used it for numerical calculation when I was a student. About a half a year ago)
- PHP (I was writing at work. About 4 years)
- TypeScript (About 2 months as a hobby. Because it is used in Angular)
- Ruby (I was writing a little as a hobby. About 2 months)
- Python（I was writing a little as a hobby. About one month)
- VBA（A macro of Excel. I've been writing about 2 months as a hobby)
- Others（HTML, CSS, Sass(Scss) and so on. Personally I do not put it in the language enclosure)
- For graph drawing
- For testing frameworks
- For package managers
- About design frameworks
- Material Design
- Material Design Lite
- Material Design for Bootstrap
Version control system
Anyway I gathered automated and named ones.
- Chef (I almost forgot)
Task management tools
- Node.js (Strictly an http server)
Virtual environment construction tools
To the end
I could hardly imagine myself when I was a student who I am currently using these tools. If I think now, I am working completely different from what I imagined at the same time. I do not know life :)
Since I am still a fledgling engineer, I have nothing I do not know. Let's continue to study everyday.